Our Drill and Exercise Design has been used to:
- exercise current, and future standard procedures during simulated crisis situations.
- address and test specific security needs.
- provide feedback on the clarity and accuracy of your security plan.
- place a sense of the demands that your security plan will place on the organization during a crisis.
- provide an inexpensive view of decisions and action flow in critical areas, such as - Disaster Recovery, Security, Terrorist Threat and Threat Mitigation, Staff Functioning, and Communications.
Our exercises are tailored to specific objectives and goals for your industry. They are designed to strengthen internal departmental relationships, refine critical processes, validate security plans, and enhance interoperability efforts among key resource providers.